- Home - Located in Gordon Avenue Camberley. Practicing Osteopathy, Cranial Osteopathy and Sports Massage, which can help with such ailments as, arthritis, joint strain, tennis elbow, neck pain, sciatica, hip disorders, headaches, whiplash, frozen shoulder and sports injuries as well as all manner of back complaints.
- What we do:
- Osteopathy - Osteopathy is a system of diagnosis and treatment for a wide range of medical conditions. It works with the structure and function of the body, and is based on the principle that the well-being of an individual depends on the skeleton, muscles, ligaments and connective tissues functioning smoothly together.
- Cranial Osteopathy - Cranial Osteopathy is a gentle and holistic treatment focusing on the whole person not just the presented condition. It is a discipline which reaches out to many individuals of varying ages. It
can be used solely or alongside structural osteopathic techniques.
This method of treatment is
well-suited for babies, children, pregnant and post-partum women and other adults alike.
- Sports Massage - Although sports massage is a discipline many associate with only athletes or sports enthusiasts, this is not the case. Our practitioners very much tailor each treatment to the individual and often
treat people for simply a general deep tissue massage, equally they also treat everyday
musculoskeletal problems as well as the sporting injuries.
- In pain? Can we help? - Unsure if we can help? Don't know which treatment is right? Please call us. We will advise you and where appropriate a practitioner will call you to discuss the most suitable treatment.
- What our Patients say - Read testimonials from our many happy patients, with treatment received from Osteopathy, Cranial Osteopathy and Sports Massage.
- Prices and Bookings, Health insurance and cancellations - We list all our practitioner fees and appointment duration per visit. All of our osteopathic practitioners are fully registered with the General Osteopathic Council and between all of them they are recognised by all of the major health insurance companies with the except of BUPA. You can also read our cancellation policy.
- Your first visit - Each consultation/treatment will vary slightly in nature depending on who you are seeing However the first appointments are very similar. We put your mind at rest by giving you an outline of the process so you can know what to expect.
- Meet the team - Our meet the team page gives you more information on each of our Clinic Directors, Registered Osteopaths, Practice Manager and Clinical Massage Practitioners.
- Find us - Our find us page provides you with a map and full address details of our practice which is located at 272 Gordon Avenue, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 2NU
- Contact us - We are located in Camberley, Gordon Avenue is off the Frimley Road, If you are looking for more information, need to talk to someone about an enquiry or need to book an appointment call the clinic using one of the numbers provided. You contact us by phone, email or complete our online form.
- Privacy - Our privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to
- Site Map - This page is the Camberley Osteopaths Site Map a list of all our pages to help you navigate around our website.
- Resources - Our resources page list companies whom may be of interest to you, it also acts as a link exchange and assist in search engine optimisation